B-GLOWY Brightening Body Serum
Radiant Glow. Steal The Show. This clinically proven brightening body serum helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots and visibly improves skin discoloration and the appearance of uneven skin. Using microfluidic technology, we’ve packed each bottle with thousands of seriously powerful Meadowfoam Oil drops (over 12,000 of them!) to help lock in moisture and keep you looking radiant and…erm, glowy. 100 mL. / 3.38 Fl. Oz.
ensure maximum hotness with minimal effort!
- Get 20% off every order.
- Manage the frequency, delivery, and
quantity to suit you.
- Free shipping on all subscriptions.
- Email reminders before each delivery.
- Easy cancellation.
Our formulas go through rigorous clinical trials conducted on panels of real women. The trial found that B-GLOWY is:
- Clinically proven to help even the complexion of the skin for a more radiant look.
- Clinically proven to decrease the appearance of spots on the skin.
- Clinically proven to promote a more even-looking skin tone.
*Based on a 56-day trial with 32 participants.
- Apply a thin layer directly onto your chest, knees, hands, armpits, elbows, or any other area with visible discoloration and/or dark spots.
- Massage in circular motions until fully absorbed.
- Use twice daily for the best results.
- Free of: Parabens, SLS, and Phthalates.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2: Helps visibly fade the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide: Helps brighten the complexion.
- Meadowfoam Oil: Helps soften the skin & protect against environmental factors.
Full ingredients list:
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Castor Oil/IPDI Copolymer, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol Fragrance (Parfum), Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).